Sunday, July 17, 2011

Blog #6

Kevin J Wetmore Jr. Theatre Journal. Washington: May 2006.Vol. 58, Iss. 2;  pg. 358, 2 pgs. Yavapai College. 15 July 2011

I am planning to use this site to show the military backround of Sean Huze.  The reason I want to use the background of Sean Huze is so I can show reasons why he decided to write this play.  Also with this site I will grasp a better understand of his life.




Chaudhry, Lakshmi. "A Soldier Speaks: Sean Huze | World | AlterNet." Home | AlterNet. Web. 17 July 2011. <http://www.alternet.org/world/20358/?page=2>.

This site is a interview with Sean Huze.  Here he talks about his feeling on The Sandstorm.  What he went through in the Iraqi War and how he feels about the U.S soldiers being there.  I'm going to use this site to make my essay stronger by talking about day to day events Sean Huze went through in this war.

2 comments:

  1. Sean,
    I like how you put this together.It is short and simple by we understand what you are going to use this information for and how you are going to do that. So to me it seems that you are going to use Sean's personal story and him being in the war as a lens that you will be looking through to analysis the play. I think this should be interesting to read and I look forward to it. Good post and I like that you put in a photo that I would assume is Sean and he war buddies in to this post. Keep up the good work.


    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sean

    I enjoy your blog and the resources you use to explore Sean Huze life.
    I like how you looked into his personal and military experiences, which will then give us insight into why he felt so strongly about his time spent in the Iraq war. How his personal experiences made a strong enough impact, that he felt is was important enough to write about them and share them with us.

    ReplyDelete